A Letter to Advice Communist

Dear Advice communist,

My name is Mr. Grant Wiggins and I have a serious situation and I need your help. I was asked to turn this boy named Jefferson who was sentenced to death into a man before he dies, but I am clueless of how to; therefore, I have come to you for help. When arriving to see Jefferson he was very mute and acted as if he was a hog when received food. When Jefferson received his food he would get on his knees just to eat it. Jefferson would just act very unusual and of course unmanly, so just before he dies this lady named Miss Emma has come to me and asked me to help him "become a man" before he's gone.  Are there any steps you could please recommend me telling Jefferson of how to be a man before it's to late?

Comments

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Mr. Wiggins,
    First you should figure out why exactly he believes he is not a man. Try to see things through his mind and perspective. Once you understand him you will figure out how exactly to handle the situation. You will be able to help him understand who he really is and that will make him a man.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts