Blog Post Assignment 2

     When writing, I have a few problems that I need to improve on. I have to improve on my mechanics, along with revising my sentences allowing them to flow.  Referring to my mechanics, my main problem is misplacing punctuations and misspelling words. Sometimes when I write my sentences they do not flow, neither do they have fluency or rhythm. I also need to start revising my sentences more so that they'll make sense. When I write I fail to read over to make sure my sentences make sense. On the other hand, my writing has a nice voice and selection of word choice. When writing I am good at avoiding repetition, slang, and I am concise with it. Also, my writing comes faithfully from the heart, expressing my own voice.

Comments

  1. Justin it is good that you know your weak points so that you are able to focus on them and improve. When I write I like to replace simple words with bigger words on a more age appropriate level. I love to sound professional in my work. It is also very important to write from the heart and be true, I always make sure that I write what I can relate to. Good luck.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts