Introduction

My name is Justin Ward. I am in the 11th grade in Mr. Rease's AP English class at BC Rain High School. I am always hard at work when assigned a task. I plan to maintain A's and B's along with a high GPA. My goal is to graduate with an advanced/ honors diploma. I have three brothers and one sister from my mother. I also have four sisters from my dad. My favorite things to do are to play video games, listen to music, and collect Retro Jordans. My least favorite things are reading, writing, and studying. I believe I dislike reading and writing because they are my weaknesses, but studying I just don't enjoy doing. As an honor student I know what it takes to be a successful student, therefore I am willing to do whatever to achieve my goals.

Comments

  1. That's great Justin. We can relate in many ways as far as academics. It is important to me also to keep my grades high as well as my gpa. I also do not like to study but we have to get out of those habits because in college you really have to in order to stay on top of things. I wish you the best and hope you accomplish every goal!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts